Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

What Kind Of Fool Am I

just wanna post this... a version of
Regine Velasquez

i love it... if you don't, then you don't...
hehehehehe....
----------------------------------------------

What kind of fool am I
Who never fall in love
It seems that I'm the only one
That I have been thinking of
What kind of mind is this
An empty Shell,
A lonely cell,
In which, an empty heart must dwell
What kind of clown am I?
What do I know of life?
Why can't I cast away
this mask of clay
And live my life
Why can't I fall in love
Like any other girl
And maybe then I'll know
What kind of fool I am?
What kind of lips are these?
That lie with every kiss
That whisper empty words of love
That left me alone like this
Why can't I fall in love
Like any other girl
And maybe then I'll know
What kind of fool am I.

 as per request... hehehe...
 i have here attached the version of 
Mr. Sammy Davis Jr...

2 comments:

  1. Regine does this song the way it should be done. One of my favorite versions was a Sammy Davis Jr live album, but alas it doesn't seem to be available online. ( I have it on vinyl :) )

    Check out another of Sammy's versions on youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEufMuSLcRc&feature=related

    Hum...maybe I'll do a Sammy post one of these days. I met him in Houston in 19@# and have his autograph on one of my personal checks! Too bad there wasn't any money in the account!!

    Thanks for jogging my memory, JJ!

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was cool Rick... i'll check that version of the guy on youtube that you met 19@#!...

    i know how you don't like Miss Ma C.... with your comments on Regine you are just making me happy...

    thanks for dropping by!...

    JJrod'z

    ReplyDelete