Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Heart Has A Mind of It's Own

by Christian Bautista


People try and tell me that its crazy
You and I were never meant to be
I don't believe they know, 
and even if its so
I'm fallen anyway, no matter what they say.

[Refrain:] 
A part of me is taking me by the hand
The world can't see, still
they can't understand
Why can't they understand.. . . 

[Chorus:] 
My heart has a mind of its own
Right or wrong it's gonna do
Only what it feel is true
I'll follow it where ever it goes
Anywhere it leads me to
My heart has a mind, mind of its own.

Maybe we will always be together
Maybe this'll last a thousand years
ain't nobody knows, and even if they did
It wouldn't matter now
I'd love you anyhow.

[Refrain and Chorus] 

My heart knows what I'm needing
My heart knows what I'm feeling
It knows me better than I know myself
My heart knows what I'm missin'
All I have to do is listen
And listen well... 
[Repeat Chorus]






... my heart sees what my eyes and my mind cannot, 
especially what my friends cannot. but i understand 
everyone's concern. 


...love is a gamble; i rather bet on you that  i know 
i have something to look forward to; than bet on 
something i don't even know and how what the 
game is.


... you have made me feel so love despite the 
distance. you have made me feel like somebody is 
there to protect and keep me. although, you are 
far too busy these days, i can feel the distance a 
bit. LOL!...


... love you & miss u so much!..

1 comment:

  1. hah! this is crazy!... I'm sick... need to see a doctor today... i dont wanna be sick for my birthday... huhuhu!...

    ReplyDelete