Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Overjoyed!...

featuring the versions of Stevie Wonder and Kyla

Over time, I've been building my castle of love
Just for two, though you never knew you were my reason
I've gone much too far, for you now to say
That I've got to throw my castle away

Over dreams, I have picked out a perfect 'come true'
Though you never knew it was of you I've been dreaming
The sandman has come from too far away
For you to say, "Come back some other day"

And though you don't believe that they do
They do come true, for did my dreams
Come true when I looked at you
And maybe too, if you would believe
You too might be overjoyed, over loved, over me

Over hearts, I have painfully turned every stone
Just to find, I had found what I've searched to discover
I've come much too far for me now to find
The love that I've sought can never be mine

And though you don't believe that they do
They do come true, for did my dreams
Come true when I looked at you
And maybe too, if you would believe
You too might be overjoyed, over loved, over me

And though the odds say improbable
What do they know for in romance
All true love needs is a chance
And maybe with a chance you will find
You too like I, overjoyed, over loved, over you

Over you



... whenever i say "i love you" i mean it by heart.
a 101% of love. maybe that's the reason why
when things don't fall in place like i thought it would be;
that disappoints me a lot.
i am the kind of person that hold on to promises.
because those are the reasons why i am
gambling on a game that everyone doesn't
have the total control of. everyday, every second
something different may come to each other
and that could change some thing. and if that
something doesn't  strengthen what have been 
promised and it does not go to what i have 
thought it would be... then... 

at 41, i wanna build a castle that is 
strong enough to be our refuge...

i love you!... 

ps... i am trying to highlight the words that i want
to put a stress on. but i just couldn't. 
all the words are perfect for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment