Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

i love you, Goodbye!

by Nina

as i have expected it... your text will be like that...  after three days of no messages it  will contain ur pain and sore and complains... i just wonder how did you know i am in toronto if you didn't get to read my email. sorry! i don't buy your alibi... itchy eyes and damn allergy. i believe you don't worry... but what time did you post those comments on somebody else's post... jealousy? nah! what irritates me is you find time to comment but not email me back saying anything. i remember my emails and blogs are a distraction. sorry! whatever your reason is keep it to yourself. you've read my email yet you didn't care to reply even a single word... well... don't ask me now if what i want is to end all of this. you end it all months ago...

blame me that's not alright but i'll take it... 86,400 seconds a day... i am only asking for 10 seconds... it's very hard for you. and it seems too much for me to ask. i forgot you are too occupied except for me. this is no longer working for me... i'm not here for your convenience.

goodbye! and don't ever think this is easy for me. it's very hard and devastating. it is more devastating when you told me on your last email that i became a distraction. that's too hard to accept...

although the thought of the song is somewhat not appropriate, it is only the title. i'm sorry... i have given you all the things that you need to know... 10 seconds... just TEN SECONDS...

I LOVE YOU GOODBYE...

Wish I could be the one, the one who could give you love
The kind of love you really need
Wish I could say to you that I'll always stay with you
But baby, that's not me

You need someone
Willing to give their heart and soul to you
Promise you forever
Baby, that's something I can't do

Oh, I could say that I'll be all you need
But that would be a lie

I know I'd only hurt you
I know I'd only make you cry
I'm not the one you're needing
I love you, goodbye

I hope someday you can find someway to understand
I'm only doing this for you
I don't really wanna go but deep in my heart I know
This is the kindest thing to do
[ From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/c/celine-dion-lyrics/i-love-you,-goodbye-lyrics.html ]

You'll find someone
Will be the one that I could never be
Who'll give you something better
Than the love you'll find with me

Oh, I could say that I'll be all you need
But that would be a lie

I know I'd only hurt you
I know I'd only make you cry
I'm not the one you're needing
I love you, goodbye

Leaving someone
When you love someone
Is the hardest thing to do
When you love someone as much as I love you

Oh, I don't wanna leave you
Baby, it tears me up inside
But I'll never be the one you're needing
I love you, goodbye

Baby, it's never gonna work out
I love you, goodbye



... Hope this is now my wake up call... i believe you you love me but not enough for you to spend 10 seconds to check me out. i know blogging is what you need to finish whatever it is you wanna finish. then be with it... 


just to add this video again... i think this is appropriate...

No comments:

Post a Comment