Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Basil Valdez Medley

I have been trying to find for some videoke pieces on YouTube to make my own video but can't find one that is ok with my bad voice and my very limited range. Besides, i am thinking of buying some software and hardware that can help me record good and not merely using my iPad to play the background music, my iPhone4 to take the video and my Macbook to show the lyrics.

So maybe I'll do my videos next time. Anyway, I will drop by the Apple Store at Eaton Center to enquire how to do it.

And for now, I have here Regine Velasquez to sing one of my favorite medleys...

by the way, dedicating this song to my friend, Robert Brooker who is celebrating his birthday today!... although for sure he won't understand any of the lyrics... hahaha...

Btw, I wanna thank Lolamouse for your kind words on my first personal music video (LOL!)...


NGAYON AT KAILANMAN

Ngayon at kailanman (Now and forever)
Sumpa ko'y iibigin ka (I promise to love you)
Ngayon at kailanman (Now and forever)
Hindi ka na mag-iisa (You will never be alone)
Ngayon at kailanman (Now and forever)
Sa hirap o ginhawa pa (for worst or better)
Asahan may kasama ka sinta (assured there's someone with you)


IDUYAN MO

Iduyan mo, and duyan ko (you cradle, my cradle)
Unti-unting itulak mo (slowly push it)
At mananatili habang mundo'y tahimik (And it will stay while the world is quiet)
Tila agilang pilit maabot ang langit (Just like an eagle trying to reach heaven)
Iduyan mo, ang duyan ko (you cradle, my cradle)
Unti-unting itulak mo (slowly you push)
At kung maaaring pihitin ang mundo pabalik (Amd if it is possible to turn back the time)
Sana'y iduyan mo ang duyan ko muli.. (Hopefully you cradle my cradle once again...)

KAILAN

Dahill sa timyas ng iyong ganda (Because of your beauty)
Puso ko'y dagli mong nahalina (You easily charmed my heart)
Kailan liligaya ang pagsinta (When will my passion be happy)
Bakit di mo ako alintana (if you don't care about me)

Kailan mo ako iibigin pa (When are you gonna love me)
Kung ako'y bihag na ng ibang ganda (If i am already captured by somebody else's beauty)
Kung sayong puso'y mayrong pitak pa (If in your heart I still have space)
Kailan ma'y iibigin kita... (Whenever I will love you)

HANGGANG SA DULO NG WALANG HANGGAN

hanggang sa dulo ng walang hanggan (Until the end of endless)
Hanggang matapos ang kailan pa man (Until whenever ends)
IIkaw ang syang mamamahalin (You will be the one i'll love)
At lagi ng sasambahin (and someone that I will praise)
Manalig kang di ka na luluha giliw (Believe me you won't weep anymore)

At kung sadyang sya lang ang 'yong mahal (And if he is the one you love)
Asahan mong ako'y di hahadlang (I will never be a hindrance)
Habang ikaw ay maligaya (While you are happy)
Ako'y maghihintay (I will be waiting)
Maging hanggang sa dulo ng walang hanggan (Even if it is the end of endless)

KASTILYONG BUHANGIN

Kaya't bago natin bigkasin ang pagsintang sumpa (But before we say our promise)
Sa minumutya sa diwa't gawa (For the one we love, in words and in deeds)
Paka-isipin natin kung pag-ibig ay wagas (Think over and over again if it is real)
Kahit pa magsanga ng landas. (Even we parted ways)

Minsan dalawang puso'y nagsumpaan (Once, there were two hearts who promised)
Pag-ibig na walang hanggan (Endless love)
Sumpang kastilyong buhangin pala (I never knew that sand castle promise)
Pansamantala luha ang dala (is temporary and brings tears)
Yan ang pag-ibig na ngyari sa atin (That is the love that happened to us)
Gumuhong kastilyong buhangin (Crumbled sand castle)

Sa bawat araw ang pag-ibig ko sa'yo liyag (Everyday my love for you, darling)
Lalong tumatamis, tumitingkad (it becomes more deep and sweet)
Bawat kahapon ay daig nitong bawat ngayon (Every yesterday is beaten by today)
Nadaig ng bawat bukas. (beaten by every tomorrow)

Oh... Tumitingkad, nadaig ng bukas (oh... it deepens, beaten by tomorrow)
Bakit labis kitang mahal (Why do I love you this much)
Pangalawa sa maykapal (Second to the Almighty)
Ngayon at Kailanman... (now and forever)


NOTE: Filipino poets and lyricists may interpret the song differently.)


.

No comments:

Post a Comment