Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

THANK YOU!..

JOHNNY REID

wholeheartedly dedicated to the following people:

Suz (Begin Again and A Garden Wench)

R. Burnett Baker (Efficient Agony)

chiccoreal (logb)

for your wonderful words of encouragement.
you never knew how you made july 19, 2011
one of the memorable days of my life.

and for all those who have been part of 
my blogging. thank you guys for making me
feel special and loved...

nevertheless my "Facebook Friends" who have
prayed with me for my US Visa Application...

and thank you Lord for another
answered prayer. Got my US Visa approved...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

If I only had, two words left to say to you.
With my last breath I'd come face the truth to you.
You've never left my side, even when I fell behind.
Thank-you, thank-you for the life you've given me.
Thank-you for sharing all your love and all your dreams.
Thank-you for every tear of happiness I've cried.
Thank-you for laying down beside me here tonight.
When I close my eyes, I say a prayer for one more day with you.
And when I wake, I embrace the one who pulls me though.
Who pulls me through the storm when I can't go on.
Thank-you, thank-you for the life you've given me.
Thank-you for sharin' all your love and your dreams.
Thank-you, for every tear of happiness I've cried.
Thank-you for layin' down beside me here tonight.

You've never let me down.
Its like you don't know how.
Thank-you, thank-you for the life you've given me.
Thank-you, for sharin all your love and all your dreams.
Thank-you.
Thank-you


No comments:

Post a Comment